Last year one of our Arkansas State Reps presented a challenge on Facebook to join in a Stinkin' Thinkin' Challenge. This year Rodney is our National Assimilation Coach and has issued the challenge again. We will be posting the challenge each week to our blog.
Details from the Stinkin' Thinking' Challenge 2012 on Facebook...look it up and join if you are on Facebook:
"How is your thinking these days? Is it that of truth and promises of God or that of the lies from the enemy that seeks to kill, steal and destroy? The only way the enemy can get to us is through the belief of his lies.
Christ's truth is a better route to go to keep up on the right track in life. Join us for the Stinkin' Thinkin' Challenge 2012. We need to be reminded of who we are in Christ.
1. Each week a scripture will be present
2. Write out that verse on a 3x5 index card and the promise on the other side of the card.
3. Carry that card with you, tape it on your dashboard, put it on your fridge or wherever you know you will see this truth.
4. If you can take it a step further and memorize it that is even better
5. Keep all your cards and randomly go back to them to be reminded of who you are in Christ especially in difficult times.
6. Share this challenge with a friend. You never know who might be struggling."
VERSE: "Yet to all who did receive Him to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God." John 1:12
PROMISE: I am a Child of God!!!
If you are looking for a place in Conway or the surrounding areas to deal with your life's hurts, habits or hang-ups, join us anytime on a Monday night at Celebrate Recovery for some great fellowship and hope.
Every Monday at 6:30 pm. For the next couple of months, due to construction at New Life Church, we will be meeting at Central Baptist Church across Dave Ward Drive. Come join us!